Althea Korea Turns 1!
Yes, you read that right! Althea Korea is celebrating its first birthday today!
If you're not familiar with Althea, it's basically a K-beauty online store that ships internationally, directly from Korea! I have ordered through Althea several times already since they started shipping to the Philippines. It has become one of my fave online stores to shop at, especially now that I can't drop by malls as often as I did before (though I sure miss it!). Shipping's quite fast, too! And I find the shipping rate reasonable as well. Don't miss out and read more about Althea Korea in my post *here.* You're welcome!
To celebrate its first birthday, Althea has got a few promotions going on. Head on over to ph.althea.kr right now and shop away for a chance to win one of the bonggang prizes being given away!
Althea's Birthday Celebration (20th - 31st July 2016)
- Limited Edition Birthday Box + DIY Party Kit
- For orders placed on 20/7 onwards. While stocks last.
- Free Goodies for first 1,500 shoppers
- Full-sized beauty products. While stocks last. Use code: ALTHEATURNS1
- Birthday Giveaway. Pick 3 Bestsellers for 100% REBATE!
- Rebate will be credited into your account.
- #AltheaTurns1 Instagram Contest
- Got your Althea party kit? Wish Althea a happy birthday with #altheaturns1 and stand a chance to win amazing prizes such as Macbook Air, Ipad Air 2, iPhone 6S, Galaxy S6 Edge, Canon EOS M10 Selfie Camera, Althea credits and beauty hampers from Althea!
- Prizes total worth KRW10,000,000 to be won.
- Contest starts from 20th July - 15th August, 2016.
For more info on these promos, visit http://ph.althea.kr/althea-turns-1 :)
Now for my latest Althea haul...
...which came in a special Althea birthday box!
Ettina Soft Perfume Cleansing Ball - 660 Php
Witch's Pouch Love me Blusher (Rose Blossom) - 470 Php
Rire Lip Manicure (Pink Brown) - 350 Php
Got intrigued by these 'cleansing balls!' They look like soft yummy candy balls, but they aren't for munching on. They're meant for skin cleansing! Can't wait to try these out. They smell sooooo nice, too!
The lip manicure is basically just a liquid lipstick with a super matte finish. I am getting quite addicted to liquid lipsticks lately. I do LOVE the shade Pink Brown, and the staying power is great as well (as expected from a matte-finish liquid lipstick), but the lipstick itself can be quite drying. Lip scrubbing and moisturizing prior to application is a must with this.
This swatch, I posted on Snapchat the other day (yes, I'm on there too as codenameaya!). Pardon the quality. I had to turn the video into a GIF for easier viewing.
Again, happy 1st birthday, Althea Korea! Thanks for making Korean beauty products more accessible for us! Hihihi <3
Celebrate with Althea by visiting ph.althea.kr! Happy shopping :)
Disclaimer: Credits used to shop were provided by the store for free, but the views and opinions expressed in this post are purely mine and based on my own experience with the service and products.