I don't know what to call this look but I know that it reminds me of trees and forests.
- Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
- Elianto Vibrant Shadow in Iced Mocha
- Bichun 8-Color Eyeshadow Palette #02 (green shades)
- Ever Bilena 12-Shadow Palette (shades no. 2, 4 and 10)
- San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Brown
- Barry M Kohl Pencil in Black
- Etude House Oh m'Eye Lash Mascara (Volume and Longlash)
I primed my eyes first (1) then applied a skin-tone shade (2) all over my lid. Then I applied a shimmery, slightly yellowish green shade (3) on the center of the lid. Next I applied a lighter green shade (4) on the inner part, and a darker green shade (3) on the outer crease area. I used the skin-tone shade again to blend the edges and then applied a shimmery silver shade (4) on the inner corner. I used a matte white shade (4) to highlight the browbone. Then I thinly lined my upper lash line using a brown eyeliner (5) and my lower lash line using a black liner (6) very lightly. Finished the look off with a coat of mascara (7).
Hope you like it. And no, I don't have a headband that goes with this look. Hihihi :)