I've said this a hundred times. When it comes to eye makeup, I almost always go for neutrals. I don't usually sport colorful or even smokey looks. Lately, though, I find myself reaching out for darker and more colorful eyeshadows.
Here's a look that's inspired by Jennifer Lawrence's go-to 'dark eyes, no lips' look.
|Photos from Google|
I didn't really have anywhere special to go to the day I sported this look, so I didn't go very dark on my eye makeup and just kept the black soft.
For the face, I used:
Celeteque Multi-Benefit BB Cream
Hayan Korea Face Silky Powder (Natural Skin Tone)
For the eyes, I used:
ELF Eyelid Primer
San San single eyeshadows (Deep Earth Brown, Blackground, Natural Air Sienna, Silver Ash, Vanilla Bean)
San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Black)
Maybelline The Magnum Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
Etude House Easy Brow Pencil (#4)
In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour
|San San single eyeshadows|
To create this simple black-brown smokey eye, I...
- Applied Deep Earth Brown on the crease and on the outer eye corner
- Applied Blackground on the main lid with a short shader brush, then blended the color onto the brown on the crease using a clean blending brush
- Blended the harsh edges using Natural Air Sienna and a fluffy blending brush
- Applied Silver Ash on the inner eye corner using a small and stiff eyeshadow brush
- Lightly highlighted my browbone using Vanilla Bean and a fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Lined my eyes using a black eyeliner pen
- Curled my lashes and applied mascara
For the cheeks, I used:
San San Cheek Blusher (Rosy Blush)
For the lips, I used:
Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lipliner (#2)
San San Lip Color Duo (Pink Pout - frosty pink gloss)
And that's pretty much it for this look!
More makeup looks featuring San San eyeshadows coming soon :)
Oh, and speaking of Jennifer Lawrence, I am soooo excited to watch Catching Fire this November! SUPERRRR.
AND if you reaaaaally want to transform into Jennifer Lawrence just by using makeup, then you better watch Promise Phan's Jennifer Lawrence Transformation video!
She nailed the eyes!!!!