NIVEA UV Whitening Serum, the Philippines' First Whitening and Repair Serum for the Body
Leading skin and body care brand NIVEA introduces a new product - the Nivea UV Whitening Serum, the Philippines' first and only intensive whitening and repair serum for the body.
"The answer to lighter, fairer skin, once and for all."
I've heard about serums for the face; in fact, I've used a couple already. But serums for the body? Well, this product is the first I've seen. This product is Nivea's attempt to provide longer-lasting whitening products that not only whitens but also makes skin healthier and more vibrant. The Nivea UV Whitening Serum claims to contain Vitamin C, nature extracts, UV filters and Hydra IQ that help even out skin color, whiten and moisturize the skin for a healthier look in just 14 days, with results that visibly last.
This whitening serum claims to give the following benefits.
- Advanced UVA and UVB cell protection with SPF25 and PA++
- Nourishes sun damaged skin
- Enriched with Licorice for fairer skin tone
- Enhances and supports the skin renewal process
- Infused with Hydra IQ and Red Seaweed
- Enriched with natural Vitamin C from Camu Camu
- Enriched with 95% anti-oxidant pure Vitamin C derivative
- Light and non-sticky texture
- Gives more radiant and fairer skin tone all over the body
- Gives smooth and even skin tone all over the body
- Skin compatibility is dermatologically approved
Wow, that's a lot of benefits for just one product, right? I haven't tried it yet but I think it's a product worth checking out :)