Hello! In this post, I'm gonna tell you more about my current favorite moisturizer...
...the iWhite Korea Aqua Moistruzing Cream.
iWhite Korea is a skin care brand formulated in Korea that specializes not only in whitening the skin but also in improving its overall texture through the natural plant extracts in their products that are refined through Bio-Nanotechnology.
I've known about the brand iWhite for years now. The first iWhite product I bought was their nose pack. It's so affordable and it worked well too so I included it in my skin care routine. Their products only came in sachets then but shortly after that, iWhite released their products in tube packaging as well.
Oil-free moisturizer, perfect for my oily skin.
- Mulberry root extract - contains arbutin which inhibits melanin production; soothing even in high concentrations; reduces uneven skin tone and appearance of dark spots; helps in cell regeneration
- Panax ginseng root extract - reduces wrinkles and refines skin; promotes skin regeneration; helps remove scars
- Green tea - contains vitamins for skin regeneration, strengthening and repair; contains anti-bacterial agents that help prevent acne formation
Also contains: Water, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, Oryza sativa bran extract, retinyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, dimethiconol, cyclomethicome, allantoin, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance, Blue L
Directions for use: Apply it on a cleansed face. Can be applied with iWhite Facial Cream. For best results, use twice a day.
The packaging is as simple as it can get.
The product comes in a squeeze-type tube like all other moisturizers I've tried. I have no major complaints with the packaging.
The product has great texture, in my opinion. It has a gel-like consistency, and it's very easy to spread and apply onto the skin. It doesn't feel oily (as expected from a water-based moisturizer), and it is not runny at all. It has a subtle scent that is just ok for me - it doesn't smell bad but I wouldn't exactly consider it fragrant. This moisturizer smells exactly like the iWhite nose pack.
A little goes a long way with this. The amount of product in the photo above is already a bit too much for my whole face.
The cool thing about this moisturizer happens when you start spreading it onto the skin. Upon blending, tiny droplets of the product appear, as if I've just wet my skin with water.
Cool, right? And once fully blended, there will be no trace of product on the skin - no sticky or greasy feeling. It feels a bit refreshing on the skin like it has a subtle cooling effect. It feels very light as well, which is good! My skin always feels soft and smooth after I apply this product. I've been using this for about a month now, and it does a great job in moisturizing, as far as my skin is concerned! But please note that I have oily skin. The effects might be different for those with dry skin. Also, I haven't used this product enough to notice any drastic whitening effect, but I don't mind as whitening isn't one my current major skin concerns.
- Water-based, good for my oily skin
- Great consistency
- No strong scent
- Easy to apply and spread onto the skin
- Keeps my skin moisturized, soft and smooth
- Doesn't irritate my skin in any way
- Affordable - Priced at P169 for 50g of product (tube), P20 for 6g (sachet) although it's more expensive than the other moisturizers I've tried.
- Widely available locally - Available at Watsons outlets and leading department stores and drugstores nationwide.
There's nothing much that I hate about this product. As far as I'm concerned, it does the job of moisturizing my skin and keeping it soft and smooth! If you're looking for a water-based moisturizer, you might wanna check out this one. Visit iWhite on Facebook and @iWhitekorea on Twitter for more info and promo updates :)
Stay tuned here at codenameaya.com for a giveaway where you can win your own iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream, ok? :)
Disclaimer: Product was sent by the company but the views and opinions expressed in this post are purely mine and based on my own experience with the product.