Have you noticed that most, if not all, the San San makeup products I've reviewed here on my blog contain vitamins? Visit my posts *here,* and see for yourself ;)
I, for one, love applying makeup. Makeup is my confidence booster! Like what I've said in my post *here,* I rely on makeup not only to make me look good in front of other people but also, and more importantly, to make me feel better about myself. But you know what would make me love makeup even more? If my skin could benefit from it as well. We all know that when we wear makeup like foundation, concealer, powder, etc, we basically pile on product after product on our face. I appreciate makeup products with additional skin care properties like HBC-San San makeup with vitamins because at least my skin could eventually benefit from them if I used them regularly.
|San San eyelash curler|
Two shades of the San San Cheek Blusher
San San Gel Eyeliner
|Five San San nail polishes|
San San Nail Polish Remover
2. Like HBC on Facebook.
3. Like Codename AYA on Facebook or follow @CodenameAYA on Twitter.
5. Post the following messages on Twitter or Facebook.
6. Answer the following question.
-For you, what is "healthy makeup?"
7. Submit all your entries through the Google form below. If you cannot view the form, click *here.*
- This giveaway runs from Feb 27 to March 15, 2013.
- This giveaway is open to Philippine residents only.
- Two winners will be selected - one with the best answer, one randomly.
- The winners will be announced on my Facebook page (fb.com/CodenameAYA). The winners will have two days to respond.
- You may join similar Love ME giveaways currently hosted on other blogs as well but you may only win once.
- The prizes must be claimed at the nearest HBC store.