In my "recent" trip to the newest Tony Moly branch (read my post about that *here*), I also learned about Tony Moly's new line of products - the Aqua Aura Collection.
This product line was released on November 2012, I believe. From the name of the collection itself, Aqua Aura, you'll get an idea of what the products aim to provide - moisture.
Let's check out the products in this collection one by one, shall we? :)
Aqua Aura Moist Finish Pact (with SPF 25/PA++)
- Price: P848 for 10 g of product (comes with a refill, I believe)
- Description (from Tony Moly): The Aqua Aura Moist Finish Pact is made by a unique technique, it provides an extraordinary moist feeling that other pacts cannot provide. Essence is coated on every single powder. It glides on the skin softly as if applying cream. Shades available: 01 Pure Beige, 02 Natural Beige, 03 Skin Beige.
- Every single powder is coated with an essential moisturizing ingredient
- Smooth and moist texture
- Gives a clean and natural-looking finish
- Provides comfortable wear without oxidation
- No drying, no caking
Powder that has moisturizing properties? Interesting! I'm currently trying out this product, and I'll let you know what I think about it in another post :)
Aqua Aura Moisture BB (with SPF30/PA++)
- Price: P 778 for 30 ml of product (comes with a spatula)
- Description: Moisture cream + BB cream for moist aqua aura finish. The Aqua Aura Moist BB contains moist nutritious essence for a well hydrated and glowing skin. Free from animal and mineral oil, benzophenone, GMO, paraben, tar pigments. Shades available: 01 Moist Soft Beige, 02 Moist Gloss Beige.
- Moist-type BB cream
- Can cover freckles/spots while keeping the finish looking natural
Aqua Aura Warterful Mist
- Price: P478 for 80 ml of product
- Description: Facial mist that provides moist aura and cooling effect to the skin. Provides immediate hydration when skin feels dry. Gives a dewy and glowing finish when applied after makeup.
- Gives immediate moisture for dry skin
- Provides vitality to tired skin and has a cooling effect that doesn't irritate the skin
Aqua Aura Serum
- Price: P798 for 50 ml of product
- Description: A long-lasting serum that provides radiance to the skin. The Aqua Aura Serum contains ionized water, which can be absorbed more rapidly than distilled water, to quench dry skin and quickly moisturize the skin thoroughly. Free from paraben, mineral oil, fragrances, benzophenone, TEA.
- Concentrated serum that provides intense skin hydration
- Gives a natural glow to the skin
Aqua Aura Toner and Emulsion
- Price: P748 each for P140 ml of product
- Description: A toner and a moisturizing emulsion that hydrate the skin thoroughly. Free from paraben, mineral oil, fragrances, benzophenone, TEA.
- Helps clean the skin without drying it
- Provides gentle moisturizing effects even on sensitive skin
And that's everything from the Aqua Aura collection. Everyone needs moisture on their skin (even people with oily skin like me), but I'm sure those with dry skin will enjoy these products even more! With this cold weather we've been having lately, keeping the skin moisturized is really important, don't you think? :)