Hello! Remember these cute eyeshadow quads I bought on my birthday (haul post here)? Let me tell you more about them! :)
These are two of 4U2 dreamGirl's Reflection Quattro Eyeshadows. 4U2 dreamGirl products are becoming more and more popular na, ah.
The cute and girly packaging caught my eye. I've tried dreamGirl products before but this is my first time to try their eyeshadows. These ones are in the new packaging, by the way. 4U2 dreamGirl repackaged their products. Their products used to be in black packaging. Now, they're pink.
Read on to know my thoughts about them! :)
Description (from 4U2): Reflection Quattro Eyeshadow. Fantastic color combos that reflect your mood and dreams. Micro fine for easy on. Long lasting. Be a dreamGirl! DreamGirl is 4U2’s cosmetics and skin care range especially designed for teens, with an independent, self confident yet sensible, attitude – the leader of the pack, so to speak! DreamGirl products are teen relevant, of high quality, are affordable and fun – love pink driving the overall product look.
I got two of the seven variants available.
The packaging is pink and cuter now but I honestly prefer the old black packaging. But I don't hate the Love Pink theme, ha. I actually think it's cute and an eye-catcher. The dreamGirl line is for teens, anyway, so the teenybopper theme actually makes sense. But I think these would be more 'professional-looking' in black like before. I don't know, maybe it's just me.
The packaging is not flimsy and it seems sturdy enough. As for the size, they're quite small, making them easy to carry around in my makeup bag.
I got 01 (neutral/browns) and 02 (pink-purple).
These eyeshadows have a satin finish. They are soft, not chalky and easy to blend on the lids. They're also nicely pigmented.
- Travel-friendly packaging - easy to carry around in my purse
- Wearable shades - I like neutral and pink eyeshadows :)
- Each quad has a highlighter shade and a dark one - I don't have to carry around other eyeshadows anymore because I can do with just the eyeshadows in the quad alone.
- Nice pigmentation
- Eyeshadows are soft, not chalky and easy to blend
- Palette is not flimsy
- Affordable - Priced at 194 PHP. Available at 4U2 dreamGirl counters in SM Department Stores.
- The new packaging theme - (personal preference) Yes, it's cute, and yes, I like pink and girly stuff, and yes, I get that the dreamGirl line's designed for teens, but I prefer the packaging of my makeup to look sleek and professional (if you get what I mean).
There's nothing much that I don't like about the eyeshadows themselves. I think they're really nice for their price. I do wish they have matte shades too, though.
Click *here* to see an FOTD post featuring one of these quads :)
Follow me on Instagram! Username: codenameaya
Have you tried these? Let me know your thoughts about them :)