This was one of the Snoe products that really caught my attention. I mean, I don't usually see foamy hand sanitizers around. The product inside the bottle is in liquid form, and it turns foamy upon pumping. Here's what it looks like when pumped.
Snoe Fizzy Clean makes hand-sanitizing fun! When spread onto the skin, the consistency of the product changes from foamy into something that's a bit lotion-like. I like how this doesn't leave my hands feeling dry. I also really like the scent - it's fresh and super pleasant but not too strong!
I did have a bad experience with this once, though. After about a week of usage, something went wrong with the pump or with the product itself, and the product stopped foaming upon pumping. It stopped being fizzy for some reason. It's like pumping water out of its huge nozzle opening. So what I did is I left it untouched on my dresser for several days, hoping for the fizz to find its way back to me. Fortunately, everything went back to normal after the wait. The product's all foamy again. I decided to just keep this on my dresser, though.
- Foamy - Makes hand-sanitizing fun!
- Scent is nice and not strong
- Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry
- Dries quickly
- Doesn't feel weird and sticky on the skin
- Can be used as hand wash
- Many variants available
- Size of the bottle is larger than the usual travel-size, making it hard to carry around in small bags
- For me, it's a bit expensive for a hand sanitizer. You get a lot of product in return, though, as the bottle is larger than the usual ones, and you only need a small amount of product (not even a full pump) to clean your hands. - Priced at P179 (volume of product is not indicated on the label)
- Mine stopped being foamy for a while but it's fine now. Dunno what happened there :/
Disclaimer: Product was provided by the company but the views and opinions expressed in this post are purely mine and based on my own experience with the product.