The Extravaganza Collection comes in two kits - the Face Kit and the Complete Kit. The Face Kit contains an assortment of four one-of-a-kind brushes, while the Complete Kit contains 29 of Sigma's bestselling brushes. Each kit also comes in a book-style brush holder, making it perfect for travelling!
Extravaganza Face Kit - Price: $210.
|Extravaganza Face Kit|
Official launch date: December 12, 2011
Extravaganza Complete kit - Price: $510
|Extravaganza Complete Kit|
Official launch date: December 19, 2011
The brushes included in these kits are the following.
Extravaganza Face Kit:
- Fan brush - F90 - Sculpts and highlights cheeks and face. The unique shape is perfect for application of powder products onto cheeks and for polishing foundation for a flawless finish. Natural bristles.
- Blush brush - F92 - Perfect for application of powder blush. Also ideal for shading and highlighting cheeks and face. Natural bristles.
- Kabuki brush - F94 - Dense and rounded, this brush effortlessly blends, buffs and polishes product on the face and neck. Natural bristles.
- Powder brush - F95 - Dense and tapered, this brush is perfect for applying powder products to the face, neck and décolletage. Natural bristles.
Extravaganza Complete Kit:
- Eye Liner brush - E05 - Creates a precise, firm and even stroke to line the eyes. Synthetic bristles.
- Small Eye Liner brush - E10 - Delivers a small and defined line along the lash line. The length and density of the bristles are ideal for creating artistic designs. Synthetic bristles.
- Flat Definer brush - E15 - Ideal to line the eyes for instant definition. Can be used for powder, liquid or cream products. Synthetic bristles.
- Short Shader brush - E20 - Perfect for precise application of colors on the lid and smudging along the lash line. Natural bristles.
- Blending brush - E25 - Blends and softens the look of powder or cream shadows. Ideal to apply eye shadow on the crease and blend harsh lines. Natural bristles.
- Pencil brush - E30 - For precise application of color on the crease, outer corner, upper and lower lash line. Natural bristles.
- Tapered Blending brush - E35 - Ideally used to apply and blend color to the crease area and to soften harsh edges. Natural bristles.
- Tapered Blending brush - E40 - Specially designed to apply and blend color on the crease. Natural bristles.
- Small Tapered Blending brush - E45 - This versatile brush can be used to precisely apply and blend intense colors on the crease area. Natural bristles.
- Large Fluff brush - E50 - Ideal for applying and blending eye shadow on the lids and for highlighting the cheek bone. Natural bristles.
- Eye Shading brush - E55 - Evenly applies pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments on the lid. Natural bristles.
- Large Shader brush - E60 - Creates a smooth application of cream formulas and eye shadow primers. Natural bristles.
- Small Angle brush - E65 - Essential for the application of gel or cream eyeliner on the upper and lower lash line. Also ideal for filling in the brows. Synthetic bristles.
- Medium Angled Shading brush - E70 - Applies highlighter on the brow bone and on the inner corners of eye. Natural bristles.
- Small Contour brush - F05 - Ideal to apply and blend contour shades on the cheeks. Natural bristles.
- Powder/Blush brush - F10 - Delivers a precise application of blush and powder products. Natural bristles.
- Duo Fibre Powder/Blush brush - F15 - Evenly applies highly pigmented and mineralized powders such as blush or highlighter. Blend of synthetic and natural bristles.
- Large Powder brush - F20 - Provides a precise application of powder products on face and body. Natural bristles.
- Tapered Face brush - F25 - Essential for applying and blending face powder, blush and highlighter. Natural bristles.
- Large Powder brush - F30 - Perfect for flawless, even blending of powder products on face and body. Natural bristles.
- Tapered Highlighter brush - F35 - Perfect for application of highlight and contour powder to the cheekbone. Natural bristles.
- Large Angled Contour brush - F40 - Best for application of blush, bronzer and contouring powder. Natural bristles.
- Duo Fibre brush - F50 - Specially designed to generate an airbrushed finish when used to apply liquid foundation, blush and highlighter. Blend of synthetic and natural bristles.
- Small Duo Fibre brush - F55 - Made for lightweight application and blending of liquid, cream or powder products. Blend of synthetic and natural bristles.
- Foundation brush - F60 - Perfect to apply liquid or cream foundation. Can also be used to conceal large areas. Synthetic bristles.
- Large Concealer brush - F65 - Designed for application of cream and liquid-based products to large areas of the face. Synthetic bristles.
- Concealer brush - F70 - Ideal to conceal small defined areas of the face using cream and liquid products. Synthetic bristles.
- Concealer brush - F75 - Allows for precise application of cream and liquid products to conceal the under eye area. Synthetic bristles.
- Lip brush - L05 - Made to deliver precise application of lip products. Synthetic bristles.
Soooo, what do you think of these kits? I want! Even just the face kit! Hey, I can dream, can't I? ;P