- Has a pleasant smell
- Easy to blend and spread onto the skin
- Keeps my skin moisturized
- Doesn't leave my skin greasy and oily
- Doesn't irritate my skin
- Affordable - Priced at P150 for 100g of product
- Several variants available
- Packaging - For lotions, I prefer pump- or squeeze-type packaging.
- Green Tea and Mint - anti-aging and revitalizing
- Olive - aAnti-aging
- Goat’s Milk and Vanilla - nourishing
- Pink Pomelo - uplifting and calming (shown above)
Anyway, now is the best time to order Island Basics products! From November 2011 to January 2012, Island Basics will be giving away P1.00 per item sold to the "Piso para sa KMBI" project. KMBI (Kabalikat para sa Maunlad na Buhay Inc.) is a development organization whose goal is to help transform the lives of its clients by providing sustainable microfinance, training and non-financial services. The donations that will be collected will be added to KMBI's funding for different environmental initiatives and projects that have already been started by KMBI members. Such projects include recyling, gardening and tree planting, site clean-ups and waterways declogging. Show your support and help provide jobs and education to fellow Filipinos by buying Island Basics products :)
For more information about Island Basics and KMBI, visit the following links.