Sigma Update: The Cities Collection (Limited Edition)
I'm back with an update from Sigma Beauty! Sigma has just released a limited edition collection of travel brushes.
Official launch date: Nov 21, 2011
The Cities is a limited edition travel kit collection which features travel-size brushes from Sigma's best-selling brush kits. The brush set comes with its own container that can be used as an organizer, too!
Another fun thing about this kit is that it comes in 4 different color schemes, and every kit represents a city :)
- Paris - Paris features red ferrules and handles, representing the romance capital of the world. Price: $59
- Tokyo - Tokyo features electrifying pink ferrules and handles, representing this metropolis and its trend setting culture. Price: $59
- New York - New York features classic, yet always stylish ferrules and black handles. Price: $59
- London - London features unique 18K gold ferrules and chestnut handles, representing London's poise and elegance. Price: $89
Hot pink brushes? Electrifying, indeed! I think I like that red Paris kit more, though. It looks really adorable! And, of course, let's not forget the classic black brush look! And HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE the London kit?! 18K? That's like 75% gold, right?! Those brushes scream ELEGANCE.
The brushes included in this kit are:
- E05 - Eyeliner brush - An extra-fine tipped synthetic fiber brush that delivers a precise, firm, even stroke to line the eyes. Price: $9
- E35 - Tapered Blending brush - Fluffy, long-bristled brush with tapered tip. Ideally used to apply and blend color to the crease area and to soften harsh edges. Price: $11
- E45 - Small Tapered Blending brush - Small domed brush with highly tapered tip. Versatile, this brush can be used to precisely apply and blend intense colors to the crease area. Price: $9
- E60 - Large Shader brush - Flat shape is ideal for application of cream formulas and eye shadow primers. It also works great with loose eye shadows or pigments. Can be used to apply color all over the lid or precisely on the lash line. Natural bristles. Price: $11
- F05 - Small Contour - Ideal to apply, blend or contour powder products. Softly rounded dome tip smoothly blends color into the face. Price: $14
- F15 - Duo Fibre brush - Medium size tapered duo fibre brush. Widely disperses highly pigmented or mineralized powders. Generates a natural look during blush and highlighter application. Price: $18
- F30 - Large Powder/Blush brush - Very dense with a rounded top. Ideal to apply powder products on face and body. Natural bristles. Price: $19
Sooo, what do you think? Pick your favorite kit now! If you're interested in purchasing any of these kits and brushes, please use my affiliate link. That would make me so happy! Thank you! Just click on the links below :D
|Affiliate link: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=95848|