More Blog Awards
Hi everyone! I just wanna share to you some awards that my fellow bloggers shared to me. Click *here* to view more blog awards and tags :)
First of all, thanks to KrispyTinCan, Nadj, Donna, Chuui, Jade, Nisa and Jackie for these awards! Sorry this post took so long. Hihi ;]
Now, we know the drill. I have to thank the people who gave me the awards, share 7 things about me that I haven't shared before, and answer some questions. So here goes :)
- I am a kid at heart. I enjoy watching shows like Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob Squarepants, Tinker Bell, etc... No one is too old for Disney!
- I like watching replays. When I like a movie or an episode of a show, can watch it over and over and over and not get tired of it. And lately, I've been really into watching movies and TV shows on YouTube. I enjoy reading peoples' comments on the videos!
- I like things to be as organized as possible - like my files, papers, etc... I think I might enjoy being a secretary ;]
- I don't know how to play Monopoly. Seriously O_O
- I am not a big fan of sheer and frosted lipsticks.
- I prefer blushes that are not very pigmented. I just feel that I have more control in application when blushes are less pigmented
- My brows are probably my most ignored facial features. I hate grooming my brows! I suck at it. LOL.
- Favorite color: Pink
- Favorite song: My current fave is B-e-a-utiful by Megan Nicole. My fave song changes (uhm) weekly.
- Favorite dessert: Blueberry cheesecake
- What pisses you off? - Spelling and grammatical errors (esp. in product labels) O_O
- When you’re upset, you? - I shop. Shopping is a really effective booster :)
- Favorite pet: Doggies. They're the only ones we've ever had. Oh wait, I remember owning an itik when I was younger. It died after a few days, though. I think it drowned. Oh wait, I also remember this stray cat (we named him Put-Put) who was almost like a "pet" to us but we didn't need to take care of him and all 'coz he wasn't actually ours. He just liked to hang around our house.
- Black or White? - Black
- Biggest fear: Snakes :/
- Best feature: My cheekbones, I guess? :)
- Everyday attitude: I try to find reasons to be happy and excited. I try not to think too much about what I don't have to avoid feeling insecure and hopeless.
- What is perfection? - We can never reach perfection, but we can always try to :)
- Guilty pleasure: Eating junk food (or "Chichi," as I call it) :/
Aaaaand that's it! I hope you got something out of that :/
Now I'm passing these awards to the first seven people to comment on this post! This is to show my appreciation to all people who take take and leave comments on my blog posts.