Hola, mis amigas! Today I'm gonna be showing you WHAT'S INSIDE MY BAG. Yey!
This is the bag that I'm currently using. My dad bought this for me about a year ago. It's a Secosana bag and we got it for ~700 Php.
Inside this bag are the following.
- Plastic envelope/organizer which contains my review materials like calculator, scratch paper, pens, etc. I like to keep my review stuff in just one organizer like this so that I can easily find my things when I need them.
- My handy-dandy notebook! Ain't it cute? :)
- File folder which contains my reviewers and hand-outs.
- My wallet, of course.
- Phones. Sometimes I even bring three phones with me :/
|Bunny charm :)|
- Umbrella, my glasses, alcohol (or sanitizer), cologne, shades.
- Makeup pouch which contains hand and facial wipes, oil-control blotting sheets, lip conditioner, lipstick, powder foundation, comb, hair clips, compact mirror, Vicks inhaler.
I almost forgot to mention that I always carry around mefenamic acid tablets. They come in handy during those days. I get headaches on the worst possible days :/
Watch this vid if you have time. SO SORRY for the uber bad lighting, the background noise and the mumbling. LOL. It was about 2 am when I filmed this and I didn't want to wake up the people in the nearby room. :/
And there you have it! Those are the stuff I usually carry around. I switch bags from time to time but since I have review classes, I'm using quite a large bag right now. Now it's YOUR turn, show me what's in your bag! :D