Hey everyone! I told you in my previous Etude House haul post that I got myself a box of one of their latest (and well-raved) products, the Bubble Hair Coloring. I wanted to try this the first time I read about it. I have never had my black hair colored before and this kit seemed to be very noob-friendly.
- Sachet containing the Bubble Hair Coloring solution
- Sachet of Silky Perfumed Treatment which is basically a conditioner
- Pump bottle with some kind of liquid inside
- Instruction manual and some plastic gloves and cape
Here's what the instructions say. I just looked at the pictures because I don't know a word in Korean.
Here's what's written on the side of the box.
How to use the kit:
- Transfer the coloring solution from the sachet into the pump bottle.
- Mix the contents very gently.
- Wear the gloves and the cape.
- Pump the product out of the bottle.
- Apply on your hair. Basically, it's just like shampooing but make sure you spread the product evenly.
- Leave it on your hair for about 30+ minutes.
- Rinse and condition your hair using the Silky Perfumed Treatment.
- Let your hair dry.
|Never had this colored|
- Product doesn't smell bad. Conditioner smells very nice!
- Not very much drying.
- The Silky Perfumed Treatment is AWESOME! My second-day hair still feels so smooth!
- Inexpensive compared to having your hair colored in a salon. One box costs 378 Php.
- Availability. This is always out of stock because it's so well-raved so you better get one when you see one!
- The natural brown color didn't show up on my hair as I expected it to. I couldn't TOTALLY blame the product, though. My hair's a bit at fault, too (I guess), especially since this was my first time coloring it. They say it's really difficult to dye black hair 'coz it's black so if you're aiming for a certain color, you're gonna have to use a lighter dye to color your hair with. That does make sense, doesn't it? :)
So there! I'm gonna leave you with my (official) before and after photo.