Oh, hey there! Two of my fave bloggers, Kat of Beauty Straight Forwards, Mitch of Mitch Wears Clothes, and Nadj of Fashion and Beauty Blog Geek shared this new award to me. Yehey, thanks girls! :D
And of course there are rules.
- Write about yourself.
- Pass this award to 7 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers who got it.
Now, get to know me better by reading on. (Click *here* to read more tag posts.)
- I LOVE receiving packages! Who doesn't? :)
- I love walking around the mall carrying paper bags from different stores :)
- I just recently got my black hair colored for the first time (thanks to Etude House's Bubble Hair Coloring), and my friend said that I look even more Korean now. I don't know why people think I'm Korean. Ohkay, I do know why. It's the eyes. But, for the record, I ain't Korean. I have Chinese blood so yeah. I have also been mistaken for Japanese and even Vietnamese and all the other -ese.
- Some of my Japanese students told my that my name Ayana sounds Japanese so they wondered if I were Japanese. I told them my parents told me that Ayana is some sort of an African flower.
- I researched the meaning of my name and found these.
- The name Ayana comes from the African-American origin. Ayana is a name of Ethiopian origin and it means "a pretty flower." *source*
- The name Ayana means "a beautiful flower." *source*
- People with the name Ayana have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment. *source*
- People with the name Ayana value community and balance, and are dependable and considerate. They often tend to gravitate to occupations where they can act as peacemakers or negotiators, or fulfill these roles among their friends and family. They tend to be conventional, responsible, family-oriented, warm and affectionate. They sometimes worry obsessively about those they care for. They work for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things. *source*
Ok, fine, so I'm a beautiful flowah :]]] *blushes* And those definitions are about 60% accurate, me thinks :)
I'm sharing this award to the following bloggers.
- Ann of The Beauty-Addict
- Hazel of Dress Me Up, Buttercup
- Kai of Brew of the Day
- Jen of ShopGirl Jen
- Debi of Kikay na Athlete
- King of 25,000 Megawatt-Smile
- Nadj of Makeup and Fashion by Ateenadj
Looking forward to hearing from you, girls!!! :)