Hey everyone! I know I owe you a lot of nail polish swatches (and much more) so here they are. These are the polishes I got recently, as seen in my haul post *here* and my birthday haul post *here.*
First let's start with the ones I got on my birthday - TFS GR501 and some Elianto polishes.
(Note: All were swatched without top coat)
|L-R: TFS GR501, Top coat|
|L-R: Elianto Nail Colors in |
Novy, Yellow, Thistle, Olive
- TFS in GR501 - lime green to chartreuse shade, 4 coats, sheer
- Elianto in Novy - navy blue shade, 2 coats, easy to apply
- Elianto in Yellow - true yellow shade, 4 coats, very streaky
- Elianto in Thistle - pale thistle shade, 3 coats a bit streaky but easier to apply than Yellow
- Elianto in Olive - light frost and metallic olive green shade, 2 coats, easy to apply but brush strokes are visible
Where to get Elianto polishes here in the Philippines? Read my previous post *here.*
Next batch: another TFS and some Cherry nail polishes.
|L-R: Cherry Nail Polishes in |
Moonlight Glaze, Carolina Peach
- Cherry Nail Polish in Moonlight Glaze - persian pink shade, 2 coats, easy to apply
- Cherry Nail Polish in Carolina Peach - dark flame orange shade, 2 coats, easy to apply
- TFS in BL602 - powder blue shade, 3-4 coats, streaky
I'm actually loving the shades of my TFS polishes but I like the formula of Cherry polishes better. Cherry polishes are easier to apply and less streaky. I think I just bought
Now, for the "promise" part...
As you may have noticed, my latest hauls mostly consist of nail polishes. Since I still have a lot of nail polishes to go through, I am promising not to buy anymore nail polishes for two months, excluding glitter top coats.
I have you all as my witnesses.