Hey everyone! Thank you, Debbie of Miss Fru-Gal, Debi of Kikay na Athlete, Tiffany of Tiffiefum Invasian, and Sylvina of Sloperation for this award! Click *here* for more tag posts :D
I'm also testing this blog-posting-via-email feature of Blogger because the Blogger editor (old and updated) isn't working for me today. Maybe it's because of the rain messing up the internet connection and all. Anyway, what I love about tag posts is that I get to tell you more about me. So here goes. :)
The rules are:
- Link back and thank the person/s who gave you the award.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Award 15 other bloggers and leave them a note telling them about the award.
1. "Aya" is not my legit nickname. It's just my screen name (sort of). Haha. It's still derived from my first name though, so I guess it's still legit. But I'm not used being called "Aya" by people I know for real.
2. People often mistake me for Korean. And I'm telling you this, I'm not Korean. I have Chinese blood from both my parents' sides of the family, and that explains the eyes. ^_^
3. I cannot live without Mefenamic Acid. I always always always have to have one in my bag. Always. I get headaches/migraines at all the worst possible times. :(
4. I don't like halo-halo. If you don't know what halo-halo is, it's basically a really popular dessert here in the Philippines. Halo-halo = shaved ice + beans + fruits + lots more. Halo (halò) means mix... you get the idea :) I eat halo-halo but I don't particularly like it and I don't find myself craving for it ever.
5. My sleeping habits are so screwed up! My Twitter buddies have probably noticed this because they get tweet updates from me even at the wee hours of the night. I usually sleep at around 3-4 am. I wake up depending on my mood. Sometimes I wake up really "early" like 8 or 9 am, and sometimes at around 11 am to 1 pm. Sounds bad but I'm really thankful that I don't get really puffy eyes and uber dark undereyes no matter how late I sleep. *knocks on wood*
6. When I was younger, I remember not liking wearing slippers. Me and my sister loved walking around the house barefoot. My parents, of course, did not tolerate that so we eventually got over the habit.
7. I like listening to one song over and over again. Some people find it annoying (especially when I'm on loud speakers. LOL). But seriously, when I find a song I really really like, I can loop that song over and over again and not get sick of it.
So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed those random sharings. I am sharing this award to the following people.
- Ann of The Beauty-Addict
- Hazel of Dress Me Up, Buttercup
- Mitch of Beautiful Loft
- Kat of Beauty Straight Forwards
- Joanne of Kikay Morena
- Elaine of Resplendent Rainbows
- Hollie of Random Beauty by Hollie
- Janah of Maricarljanah
- Iya of Super Iya!
- Sugar of Whimsical Whatnots and Whatever
- Reina of The Pink Fence
- Charles of Memoirs of a Geishcharles
- Ava of Artsy Fartsy Ava
- Sab of MissCoryPotts
- Catmare of The Beauty Experiment
Looking forward to know more about you, ladies! :D
I hope these Blogger issues get resolved soon. Turns out I'm not the only Blogger who can't post today :/