Ok, so I've just gotten some EB matte lipsticks. I know what you're thinking... "Late much?" But hey, it's never too late to join the bandwagon! ;]
|Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks in |
Mirrored Mocha, Mauvey, Siennas
|L-R: Mirrored Mocha, Mauvey|
|T-B: With flash, without flash;|
L-R: Mirrored Mocha, Mauvey, Siennas
- The shades are nice. There are 12 shades to choose from.
- Staying power is quite long. Doesn't transfer easily. The color remains evident even after eating and drinking. Of course, since they are matte, they have relatively longer staying power compared to sheer, satin and creamy lipsticks.
- They have no unpleasant lipstick scent or taste.
- The packaging is decent. Love that it shows the actual shade of the lipstick on the cover.
- The price. They were on sale for 99 Php. Now they're back up to 135 Php which I think is still pretty affordable.
- Availability. They're pretty much everywhere!
- Can be drying since they are matte.
- Don't glide on very smoothly on the lips, again, since they are matte.
- The nude shades leave a thin film on the insides of my lips after several hours.