Hey everyone, I would just like to share to you my fave YouTube beauty gurus. I have been subscribed to these people for quite sometime now and I find their videos really really helpful and enjoyable! So if you guys haven't checked out their channels and blogs yet, go ahead and watch the vids below! :)
- Jen of frmheadtotoe - I featured one of her vids already in my hair post *here.* I most especially like her makeup tutorials.
- Marlena of makeupgeektv - I also featured one of her videos already in my post *here.* My fave from her are her how-to vids and makeup tutorials.
- Elessa of pursebuzz - Also featured in my post *here.* I love her beauty and fashion tips and DIY videos! She's the first ever beauty guru that I subscribed to. I've been watching pursebuzz since I was a 2nd-year college student!
- Judy of itsjudytime - I looove her hair tutorials! And I like that her vids are always short and straight to the point.
- Leesha of xsparkage - I enjoy watching her product reviews and swatches :)
There are other channels that I really like but these five are my favorites so far.
Enjoy watching! Who's your fave beauty guru? :)